Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Roaming Gnomes: I Hate Fall Edition

So, its September again.  Of all the seasons, I like winter the least.  Autumn, then, would be my next least favorite, because it is the harbinger of Winter.

I had nothing better to do today than look up "Gnomes" and "Winter" together, and I got the webpage for Mt. Buller in Victoria, Australia. Mt. Buller has a "Gnome Roam" activity for children and Dungeon Masters. This is from their site:

"Come and talk a walk with Mt Buller's little folk! The Mt Buller Gnome Roam takes visitors on a tour of the mystical gnome world of the mountain village where they will catch a glimpse of resident Mt Buller gnomes, learn about their favorite places to play as well as some interesting facts about the gnome way of life". Sounds like something I'd enjoy!


No comments: