Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Gnome Wedgies? I'm Sold!

Mindlessly roaming the internet is the best way to find random gnome themed stuff. I've found nearly everything for this blog by wasting time on the web. This post is no exception. This time it's a gnome themed board game. The title on it's own is enough to make it an irresistible purchase. Oh Gnome you Don't from Gut Bustin' Games appears as a Candy Land upgrade. Although I've not played it, I'm tempted.


The review gives a basic idea of what the game is about, although the reviewer is not very accepting of mindless board games. Sometimes mindless, easy games like Chutes and Ladders, Candy Land, and Mouse Trap are fun. I'd rather play those than mindlessly wade through the internet. I guess my point is sometimes simple is good.

No comments: